Windscreen Scratch Removal
With the help of our distortion-free polishing technique, we can remove scratches from your windscreen and restore the glass to like-new condition.
Every time you drive, your car’s windscreen is exposed to a variety of elements, and like any big glass surface, scratches are nearly inevitable. Your windscreen may be scratched by anything from little flying debris to using old, worn-out wipers, to just cleaning it yourself. Sometimes a scratch is hardly apparent, and other times it’s a big one that sticks out every time you use your vehicle.
Windscreen scratches can be more than just an inconvenience. They can be dangerous if they decrease your visibility and may result in a fail when you go for a Warrant Of Fitness.
At Supreme Screens, we have specialised tools and materials that can safely remove a wide range of scratches, and our staff are trained to make sure the results never impair the structural integrity of the glass or your view. Sometimes, though, our assessment will indicate that the scratches cannot be safely removed, in which case we will advise replacing the windscreen.
Contact us today if you’ve noticed a pesky little scratch on your windscreen.
1. Schedule Your Repair/Replacement
2. We come to you
3. We check you're happy
4. We Handle the Insurance Claim
Preferred Repairer for Wellington's Leading Motor Vehicle Dealers
What Our Clients Say About Us
0800 99 44 22
04 586 5586
8am - 5pm weekdays
• Supreme Screens are proud members of the Australia/New Zealand Auto Glass Association.
• Supreme Screens follow Australian Standard AS4739 2017, to ensure the protection and safety of NZ drivers and their vehicles.
• Supreme Screens are members of the working group NZ VGRR (New Zealand Vehicle Glass Repair and Replacement) who developed New Zealand Code of Practice 141020 for windscreen replacement.
• Owner, Mike Kuiti is a Certified Glasweld Repair Technician and Trainer.
• Supreme Screens is the authorised Wellington repairer for the Kiwi Windscreens Group, nationwide.